Biyernes, Hulyo 5, 2013

Tropical Depressions

            What I did is I collect data what is tropical depressions and what is the effect of tropical depression in our country. I learned how to know the climate by its appearance and to get ready when tropical depression come in our place. I can apply my learning's to help people to also get ready when tropical depressions ominous to come in their place. I also learned what the tropical depression is. It is a group of thunderstorms has come together under the right atmospheric conditions for a long enough time, they may organize into a tropical depression. Winds near the center are constantly between 20 and 34 knots (23 - 39 mph). It is also designated when the first appearance of a lowered pressure and organized circulation in the center of the thunderstorms complex occurs. This is all I learned about TROPICAL DEPRESSIONS.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento