Lunes, Hulyo 8, 2013

Rainfall Monitoring


             What I did is observed , measured, collected, recorded, and predict . Because of these procedure I learned hoe to measure manual rain gauge and digital rain gauge. I learned also how to collect rain gauge data to know what is the weather, humidity, sunrise and sunset of the day. I can apply my learning
to predict the weather to the people. That's why I can also help people to get ready when storm and thunderstorm coming to their place. I also learned what is Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) doing to determined the weather in the Philippines and PAGASA also help people to know what is the weather today and in the other day. It means PAGASA has good benefit to people live in the Philippines.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento